Wednesday 27 January 2010

Two A4 Pages

This is my finished article. I had originally planned on having a two page spread, one page with the interview and the other with a picture however I decided that the story would be too short if I was to do this. I have used the same Myriad Pro font throughout the article as this is easy to read. I have used a funny quote from the article as the title. My text is justified which helps the article to look clean and professional. On the second page I have a box with some extra information about Lexi for the reader this is just something extra to keep the reader interested and it is a typical convention of magazines. I have two smaller pictures of Lexi at the bottom of the page which show her before and after her make-over this is also helping to keep the audience interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment