Monday 14 December 2009

For the title of my magazine I used the font Berlin Sans FB Demi. I had originally wanted to use Century Gothic but after seeing this font I thought it looked a lot better. I used two effects: Drop Shadow and Bevel and Emboss. This makes the title stand out against the background. I used the same font for the LEXI GAGE story tag, on this I used the Drop Shadow effect also. With this I put a smaller bit of text 'Exclusive interview only in DELERIUM' this gives an insight into the story. The font on this is ITC Franklin Gothic. At the top of the page i have out the issue number, the price and the date. I have also included FREE TRANSFUSION CD INSIDE which draws the reader in and makes them want to buy the magazine even more. The FREE is in dark blue which links with the colour of my other text.

No comments:

Post a Comment